Andrew Gibbs - President
We welcome all traders and investors
STANZ is an incorporated non-profit society providing learning opportunities for individual traders and investors who wish to manage their own funds whether it be foreign exchange (forex), shares and CFDs (Contracts for Difference), futures and commodities. We believe technical analysis or a combination of technical and fundamental analysis can help traders and investors understand more about timing their trading and investment decisions.
Dinner meeting April 22nd - book now!
Our first dinner meeting will be held at the Northern Club on Wednesday April 22nd. There will be pre-dinner drinks from 7pm, then dinner at 7.30pm and a guest speaker at 8pm.
Cost will be just $59 for a two-course meal including drinks. There is no attendance fee!
E-mail: email@example.com to book your seat.
Our speaker will be President Andrew Gibbs who will be talking on the subject of Systems Trading with Fundamental and Technical Analysis ahead of his invitation to address the ATAA annual conference in May.
Achieving consistency in trading is an elusive goal targeted by all traders and investors. Andrew will show that, by combining different types of strategies for both equities and futures markets, there is potential to improve overall trading consistency and performance. Using concepts taken from the funds management industry, this presentation will outline ideas on how to combine both fundamental and technical analysis into a systematic trading approach. The presentation will also cover what to do in crash years and will introduce short-term futures trading concepts that can be used to offset stock market losses in volatile periods.
Door Charge: $59 for Northern Club on the 22nd April. Includes Dinner and Drinks.
Current 2015 STANZ Members: $20 Door Charge per meeting ($5 Door Charge to cover tea and biscuits at the Special Interest Group Meeting, also known as the Small Group Meeting, : Membership is free.
Drinks and nibbles provided. We hope to see you all there. The committee looks forward to seeing you and remember visitors are always welcome.
April 22nd – Dinner Meeting will be held at the Northern Club in Auckland’s CBD starting at 7pm.
Forex or Share Group
|March||Wednesday 18th||Wednesday 4th||info|
|April||Wednesday 1st||Wednesday 22nd||info|
|May||Wednesday 13th||Wednesday 27th|
|August||Wednesday 12th||Wednesday 19th
|September||Wednesday 2nd||Wednesday 16th|
|October||Wednesday 14th||Wednesday 21st|
|November||Wednesday 4th||Wednesday 11th|
|December||Wednesday 2nd||Wednesday 16th|
In 2015 our annual subscription is offered free of charge per year with a $20 door charge at monthly meetings. In addition if you either cannot attend a meeting or you live outside Auckland or even overseas in say the United States, England, Australia or any other country you can view a recording of many of the presentations online. In addition our online video library contains over fifty educational videos from well known market professionals such as Colin Nicholson and Alexander Elder.
- Monthly Auckland meetings with presentations from local and international professional traders
- Online access to full-length videos of our monthly presentations i.e. you do not need to live in Auckland to experience the benefits of being a STANZ member because you can view the computer screen and audio all of our monthly presentations online.
- Network with other traders and investors.
- Monthly STANZ newsletter.
- Affiliate benefits with the Australian Technical Analysts Association (ATAA) and ATAA newsletter.
- Membership of the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) and IFTA newsletter.
- Ability to study and obtain the Certified Financial Technician (CFT) IFTA qualification.
- Low cost way to learn about trading from professional traders.
- Online access to the STANZ video library with over fifty educational videos.
- Genuine insights into the best educational courses offering value for money.
- Learn new trading ideas and techniques.
Watch the Introduction for Future Trading.Click the image above and a light box video popup will appear.
A beginner's guide to the Forex market. Click the image above and a lightbox video popup will appear.
He has traded and educated traders throughout Europe, Africa, Asia and Australasia and has now settled in the Financial hub of Singapore where he trades from his home office.
Understanding how to wade through this data is vital. Technical indicators are designed to helpt. Click the image above and a lightbox video popup will appear.