Andrew Gibbs - President
We welcome all traders and investors
STANZ is an incorporated non-profit society providing learning opportunities for individual traders and investors who wish to manage their own funds whether it be foreign exchange (forex), shares and CFDs (Contracts for Difference), futures and commodities. We believe technical analysis or a combination of technical and fundamental analysis can help traders and investors understand more about timing their trading and investment decisions.
Dinner meeting May 25th 2016 – book now!
Our second dinner meeting will be held at the Northern Club on Wednesday May 25th 2016. There will be pre-dinner drinks from 7pm, then dinner at 7.30pm and a guest speaker at 8pm.
Cost will be just $59 for a two-course meal including drinks. There is no attendance fee!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your seat.
We are pleased to confirm that Darryl Nagel is travelling from Australia specifically to speak to STANZ.
Darryl is a graduate of the University of Sydney, obtaining a B.A.(Psych). As a trader and investor since 1986, he soon became aware of the important place of the psychology of trading. In 1996 he gave his first presentation on this topic to the ATAA. The presentation was published in the July 1996 ATAA Newsletter. He has subsequently provided seminars and workshops on this important topic throughout Australia and overseas.
In his address, Darryl will explore the role of the theories of probability and language as the cause of our emotions, when trading and investing. We will also understand the role of our emotions and how we can use them to assist us on our journey to find the “holy grail”. The presentation will be interactive. You may be in for a surprise as to the unexpected consequences when exploring the concept of “probabilities”.
Join Darryl with his call for a revolution to change the language used in the financial industry. Such language in Darryl’s opinion, sabotages us each and very day.
Please RSVP to email@example.com as soon as possible as spaces are limited
Door Charge: $59 for Northern Club on the25th May. Includes Dinner and Drinks.
Please make payment for your ticket ($59 includes GST, two course meal, wine and speaker fees) by 5pm on Tuesday, May 24 to the STANZ bank account - 12-3042-0324963-00 – don’t forget to use your name as a reference so we can track who has paid.
Current 2016 STANZ Members: $FREE Membership.
Dinner & Drinks provided. We hope to see you all there. The committee looks forward to seeing you and remember visitors are always welcome.
April 22nd – Dinner Meeting will be held at the Northern Club in Auckland’s CBD starting at 7pm.
In 2016 our annual subscription is offered free of charge per year with a $0 door charge at monthly meetings. In addition if you either cannot attend a meeting or you live outside Auckland or even overseas in say the United States, England, Australia or any other country you can view a recording of many of the presentations online. In addition our online video library contains over fifty educational videos from well known market professionals such as Colin Nicholson and Alexander Elder.
- Monthly Auckland meetings with presentations from local and international professional traders
- Online access to full-length videos of our monthly presentations i.e. you do not need to live in Auckland to experience the benefits of being a STANZ member because you can view the computer screen and audio all of our monthly presentations online.
- Network with other traders and investors.
- Monthly STANZ newsletter.
- Affiliate benefits with the Australian Technical Analysts Association (ATAA) and ATAA newsletter.
- Membership of the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) and IFTA newsletter.
- Ability to study and obtain the Certified Financial Technician (CFT) IFTA qualification.
- Low cost way to learn about trading from professional traders.
- Online access to the STANZ video library with over fifty educational videos.
- Genuine insights into the best educational courses offering value for money.
- Learn new trading ideas and techniques.
Watch the Introduction for Future Trading.Click the image above and a light box video popup will appear.
A beginner's guide to the Forex market. Click the image above and a lightbox video popup will appear.
He has traded and educated traders throughout Europe, Africa, Asia and Australasia and has now settled in the Financial hub of Singapore where he trades from his home office.
Understanding how to wade through this data is vital. Technical indicators are designed to helpt. Click the image above and a lightbox video popup will appear.