Andrew Gibbs - President
We welcome all traders and investors
STANZ is an incorporated non-profit society providing learning opportunities for individual traders and investors who wish to manage their own funds whether it be foreign exchange (forex), shares and CFDs (Contracts for Difference), futures and commodities. We believe technical analysis or a combination of technical and fundamental analysis can help traders and investors understand more about timing their trading and investment decisions.
STANZ group meeting held at the Epsom Community Centre, 200-206 Gillies Avenue, Auckland at 7.30pm on Wednesday the 4th March.
You’re invited to come along to the STANZ Meeting held at the Epsom Community Centre, 200-206 Gillies Avenue, Auckland at 7.30pm on 18th March 2015.
Special Interest Group Meeting 18th March 2015
Come along to the Stanz Special Interest Group Meeting on the 18th March at Epsom Community Centre. Bring your laptop so you can ask questions, look at charts and talk to others about different stocks.
Current 2015 STANZ Members: $20 Door Charge per meeting ($5 Door Charge to cover tea and biscuits at the Special Interest Group Meeting, also known as the Small Group Meeting, : Membership is free.
Drinks and nibbles provided. We hope to see you all there. The committee looks forward to seeing you and remember visitors are always welcome.
Epsom Community Centre. 200 – 206 Gillies Avenue, near the corner of Gillies Avenue and Kimberley Road. Park in the lower car park with access off Kimberley Road.
Forex or Share Group
|March||Wednesday 18th||Wednesday 4th||info|
|April||Wednesday 1st||Wednesday 15th|
|May||Wednesday 13th||Wednesday 27th|
|August||Wednesday 12th||Wednesday 19th
|September||Wednesday 2nd||Wednesday 16th|
|October||Wednesday 14th||Wednesday 21st|
|November||Wednesday 4th||Wednesday 11th|
|December||Wednesday 2nd||Wednesday 16th|
Our annual subscription is excellent value at only $75 NZD per year with a $10 door charge at monthly meetings. In addition if you either cannot attend a meeting or you live outside Auckland or even overseas in say the United States, England, Australia or any other country you can view a recording of many of the presentations online for the cost of only the annual membership fee of $75 NZD. In addition our online video library contains over fifty educational videos from well known market professionals such as Colin Nicholson and Alexander Elder.
- Monthly Auckland meetings with presentations from local and international professional traders
- Online access to full-length videos of our monthly presentations i.e. you do not need to live in Auckland to experience the benefits of being a STANZ member because you can view the computer screen and audio all of our monthly presentations online.
- Network with other traders and investors.
- Monthly STANZ newsletter.
- Affiliate benefits with the Australian Technical Analysts Association (ATAA) and ATAA newsletter.
- Membership of the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) and IFTA newsletter.
- Ability to study and obtain the Certified Financial Technician (CFT) IFTA qualification.
- Low cost way to learn about trading from professional traders.
- Online access to the STANZ video library with over fifty educational videos.
- Genuine insights into the best educational courses offering value for money.
- Learn new trading ideas and techniques.
Watch the Introduction for Future Trading.Click the image above and a light box video popup will appear.
A beginner's guide to the Forex market. Click the image above and a lightbox video popup will appear.
He has traded and educated traders throughout Europe, Africa, Asia and Australasia and has now settled in the Financial hub of Singapore where he trades from his home office.
Understanding how to wade through this data is vital. Technical indicators are designed to helpt. Click the image above and a lightbox video popup will appear.