Andrew Gibbs - President
We welcome all traders and investors
STANZ is an incorporated non-profit society providing learning opportunities for individual traders and investors who wish to manage their own funds whether it be foreign exchange (forex), shares and CFDs (Contracts for Difference), futures and commodities. We believe technical analysis or a combination of technical and fundamental analysis can help traders and investors understand more about timing their trading and investment decisions.
Dinner meeting November 16th 2016 – book now!
Our third dinner meeting will be held at the Northern Club on Wednesday November 16th 2016. There will be pre-dinner drinks from 7pm, then dinner at 7.30pm and a guest speaker at 8pm.
Cost will be just $59 for a two-course meal including drinks. There is no attendance fee!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your seat.
Building a High Accuracy Technical Trading System
Our guest speaker is Andrew Gibbs, President of Stanz and Managing Director of Halifax in New Zealand.
Andrew started trading in 1999 after graduating university and has worked in the financial markets for the past 17 years. With a keen interest in trading utilising technical analysis Andrew will present some tools and techniques that will show you how to make use of the ADX Indicator, a basic chart pattern and the RSI indicator to scan, enter and exit specific stocks that have a high chance of rallying in the short term. Andrew will cover some of the trade offs between accuracy and trade frequency, which markets to trade, selecting instrument to trade with and how to manage risk.
Andrew is one of the foremost experts in technical analysis and this presentation is a must see for people interested in trading shares, CFDs and Options using technical analysis.
Door Charge: $59 for Northern Club on the25th May. Includes Dinner and Drinks.
Please make payment for your ticket ($59 includes GST, two course meal, wine and speaker fees) by 5pm on Tuesday, May 24 to the STANZ bank account - 12-3042-0324963-00 – don’t forget to use your name as a reference so we can track who has paid.
Current 2016 STANZ Members: $FREE Membership.
Dinner & Drinks provided. We hope to see you all there. The committee looks forward to seeing you and remember visitors are always welcome.
Dinner Meeting will be held at the Northern Club in Auckland’s CBD starting at 7pm.
In 2016 our annual subscription is offered free of charge per year with a $0 door charge at monthly meetings. In addition if you either cannot attend a meeting or you live outside Auckland or even overseas in say the United States, England, Australia or any other country you can view a recording of many of the presentations online. In addition our online video library contains over fifty educational videos from well known market professionals such as Colin Nicholson and Alexander Elder.
- Monthly Auckland meetings with presentations from local and international professional traders
- Online access to full-length videos of our monthly presentations i.e. you do not need to live in Auckland to experience the benefits of being a STANZ member because you can view the computer screen and audio all of our monthly presentations online.
- Network with other traders and investors.
- Monthly STANZ newsletter.
- Affiliate benefits with the Australian Technical Analysts Association (ATAA) and ATAA newsletter.
- Membership of the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) and IFTA newsletter.
- Ability to study and obtain the Certified Financial Technician (CFT) IFTA qualification.
- Low cost way to learn about trading from professional traders.
- Online access to the STANZ video library with over fifty educational videos.
- Genuine insights into the best educational courses offering value for money.
- Learn new trading ideas and techniques.
Charts, Ideas and Chat