NOTICE OF MONTHLY MEETING
AUCKLAND COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
J2 Lecture Theatre
74 Epsom Avenue, EPSOM
Parking: Gate 3 (ample parking)
WHEN: Thursday 25 September 2008
Time: 7:15pm for 7:30 start
Chairman: Chris Haverkort
Keynote Presentation: David Hunt
“David Hunt’s Market Forecast Year for 2008/9”
“Turtle Trading in Forex & Commodities”
Smart Investor Magazine says David Hunt “correctly forecast the ASX S&P/200 Fall to 4800” Smart Investor Magazine Sept 2008 p 9
Cat Davey CFD Expert Author & Financial Commentator
David Hunt is a trader and educator from Sydney. David has had good success with making predictions in the past using Gann and other techniques and will share his predictions for 2008/2009. He has also partnered up with Russell Sands, an original “turtle”, and used the turtle trading method to build up their private funds. He will detail the Turtle Trading Method that has been so successful.
• President Australian Professional Technical Analysts Association
• Founding member and Past Vice President of the Australian Technical Analysts Association
• Forex Manager Qantas Deputy Treasurer Aussat
• Fund Manager – Bonds and Indexes and Currency Overlay Manager
• Proprietary Trader Macquarie Bank
• Principal ADEST http://www.adest.com.au – now
• Chief Market Strategist I-Deal Financial Group http://www.i-deal.com.au
• Accredited Turtle Forex Trainer for Original Russell Sands http://www.turtletrading.com
• Director Pacific Turtle Fund
• SIA Lecturer
• Fox Business News most popular analyst
Please invite your friends to come.
DVDs and Videos will be available to hire.
Coffee and biscuits follow the meeting where it is an opportunity to talk to other members. The committee looks forward to seeing you and remember visitors are always welcome.
Door charge: $10 for members $25 for visitors Membership $75
Participate, Practice, and Profit